Accommodation on New Govardhana
Enjoy the beauty, tranquility and spiritually surcharged atmosphere of New Govardhana. Spend a weekend (or longer) experiencing the peaceful spiritual life at our Hare Krishna farm community; where you can truly unwind and relax amid a symphony of morning bird song, as you take in a magnificent sunrise or spectacular sunset.
Walk the forested trails of our scenic mountain backdrop. Stop to feed the contented and friendly cows as you stroll the property, or plunge into a cooling river that flows off the lush Border Ranges National Park.
There are a variety of accommodation options, from self-contained cabins and private rooms, to shared male and female dorm rooms. Additionally, vegetarian BREAKFAST, LUNCH and DINNER are included in our accommodation rates, with communal meals served at the Temple compound at 8:30am, 12:30pm and 7:00pm respectively. All linen and towels are provided.
Our Cabins are located close to the temple compound and across the lake on the adjoining ridge with peaceful views across the valley from their private verandas. Cabins feature bedroom, kitchenette and attached bathrooms. Facilities include a heater, kettle, toaster and small fridge.
- We have 10 private cabins that accommodate between 4 to 5 persons per cabin (with private bathroom and kitchenette)
- Cabins from $120 per night (for 1-2 persons)
- Additional $20 per person/per night.
- Weekly rates are also available.
ROOMS (Private or Shared)
Our Guesthouse is set on a hill overlooking the tranquil rural surroundings of New Govardhana farm, with beautiful views across the valley to the temple and peak of Mount Warning.
Facilities include a spacious lounge room with sofas and a bookcase of spiritual books, wraparound verandas to relax and unwind, a homely vegetarian kitchen for guest self-catering, and communal male and female bathrooms.
- We have 7 private rooms available that contain 3 to 6 beds (with shared bathroom, living room and kitchen available for guest use)
- We also have separate men’s and women’s dormitory rooms for up to 6 people
- Shared dormitory rooms $45 per night (per person)
- Private rooms $65 per night (for 1 person) Additional $20 per person/per night
- Weekly rates are also available
- CHECK-IN is from 2pm - 8pm
- CHECK-OUT is by 10am
Please kindly consider that in order to preserve the spiritual and peaceful atmosphere of New Govardhana, we kindly request our guests to refrain from the following:
- Consumption and keeping of meat, fish or eggs
- Consumption and keeping of alcohol, drugs or tobacco
- Playing loud music, using foul or vulgar language
- Sorry, no pets are allowed in our guest facilities
- Immodest or inappropriate dress
We strive to give our guests the best possible experience when staying with us, so please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
For all guest accommodation enquiries, please contact Mani Bandha on 0490 506 731 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOK YOUR STAY!